Welcome to Eileen Wade Primary School
Eileen Wade Primary school is a small village school hidden away in the idyllic north Bedfordshire village of Upper Dean. It is a friendly school with 70 children aged 4 to 11. The school is part of a federation with Milton Ernest Primary School.
At Eileen Wade Primary School we believe that education enriches people's lives and aspirations. We value everyone and strive for all to reach their full potential. We base our work on the principle that children learn most effectively in a secure, exciting, challenging and inclusive environment that nurtures a life - long love of learning. We work in partnership with parents, the local community, other schools in the area and fellow professionals to build our children's social, emotional, intellectual, physical, spiritual and ethical skills.
- To provide the best possible education for each child through the delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum that matches individual needs and aspirations
- To provide a secure, happy and stimulating learning environment in which children are challenged and encouraged to take risks
- To enable children to become numerate, literate, creative and curious
- To promote a healthy life style
- To nurture an atmosphere in which children, parents, staff and community feel part of the school family
- To encourage mutual respect, confidence, co-operation and self-esteem
- To help our children to understand and respect other cultures, beliefs and faiths – so that they celebrate diversity and have no fear of difference
To access our latest Ofsted report click here
To access Ofsted Parent View click here