- School Ethos and Values
- Latest News
- Read, Write Information Evening
- West Stowe Anglo Saxon Trip - Year 3 and 4
- Multisports - Year 3&4 at Sharnbrook Academy
- Half Term
- Individual Photos
- Flu Vaccinations - Whole School
- Sports Festival, Lincroft Academy - Year 1 and 2,
- Parents Evening - early appointments
- Remembrance Service at the War Memorial, All Saints Church
- Children in Need, Mufti Day
- Stibbington Victorian Day Trip - Year 1 and 2
- Christmas Play - Reception to Year 4
- Christmas Play Evening Performance - Reception to Year 4
- Christmas Play Afternoon Performance, Reception to Year 4
- Panto Trip - Whole School
- Save the Children Jumper Day
- Science Day - Whole School
- Christmas Party - Whole School
- End of Term Assembly
- Christmas Carols in the playground
- New Term starts
- Start of Spring Term
- Foundation Information Evening
- Gym Competition, Lincroft Academy
- Half Term
- Multi Sports at Lincroft Academy, Year 3 and 4
- Caythorpe Residential Trip - Year 6
- Sports Festival, Sharnbrook Academy - Year 1 & 2
- Easter Assembly
- Kingswood Residential Trip - Year 4
- Easter Holidays
- Summer Term starts
- Sports Festival, Harrold Primary School - Year 3&4
- Whole School Photo
- SATS Week - Year 6
- Federation Day
- Multisports at Sharnbrook Academy, Year 5&6
- Quad Kids Athletics, Bedford Athletic Stadium - Year 5&6
- Multisports at Riseley Primary School - Year 1 and 2
- New Reception Children visiting
- New Reception Children Visiting
- Transfer Day
- Transfer Day
- Sports Day
- Leavers Assembly
- Last day of Summer Term
- Meet the Leadership Team
- Social Media Links
- Our Church and Christian Values
- About Us
- Key Information
- Contact Us
- Foundation Stage Information Evening
Year 1 and 2 are taught by Mr Dowe and Miss Lucas.
This term, our topic is Our School, Village and children in Victorian times
We are learning about our school, our village and children in Victorian times which focuses on school, the home, toys and houses. They are also going on a trip which is a Victorian school experience.
To find out about what the children will be learning in their other subjects and to see more detailed information about their topic, please click on the curriculum update below.
Spellings will be sent home at the beginning of each half term. Tests are on a Friday.
Number facts will be sent home every Thursday for a test the following Thursday.
Please read with your child as often as possible. Books will be changed on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Children can practise their maths using the Sumdog website. All login details are provided on their reading record book. They can also use TT Rockstars to work on their times tables. All log in details are on their reading record book.
Log in to your child's Seesaw account here to see what they have been doing.